Coordinated by our National Operations Centre, we provide 24x7 support through our mobile patrols. This ensures that our clients receive the best possible protection at all times.
We are able to provide an extensive mobile patrol service through our own vehicle fleet and our national network of partners.
Mobile patrol services include such duties as;
- Ensuring that all perimeter doors, windows and gates are secured and correctly latched
- Inspecting building and other areas for signs of theft, forced entry, vandalism or the presence of unauthorised persons
- Identifying the presence of smoke or unexpected substances, in addition to fire, flooding and property damage
- The securing of any damaged sites, and if directed, that repair or maintenance action has been initiated
- Taking actions concerning suspicious devices and hazards
- Quickly responding to adhoc emergency patrol requests
- Electronically logging all patrol checkpoints, and
- Fully complying with our clients’ mobile patrol procedures & work instructions